COMMENTARIES, CLINICAL NOTES AND DIGESTS
1. Syndromes of Child Psychiatry, 1971.
2. A Comprehensive Approach to Mental Health Planning for Children, 1974.
3. The Human Cost of Noise Pollution. Prepared for Sub committee on Government Regulations, Senate
Select Committee on Small Business, 1975.
4. Juvenile Delinquency and Psychiatry, 1977.
5. Psychotherapy with Children: An Introduction, 1979.
6. Paradigms for Research in Psychiatry, 1994.
7. Childhood Lost: The Legacy of Prejudice Against Children, 1996.
8. An Opportunity for Every Child to Become a Productive Citizen. 1999.
9. The Primary Prevention of Violence, Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American
Psychological Association, Boston, August 1999.
10. The Primary Prevention of Violence in Wisconsin, Wisconsin Chapter of the American Academy
of Pediatrics, Wisconsin Dells, April 2000.
11. A Perspective on the Health Care System, 2001.
12. Brighter Futures: A Plan to Strengthen Wisconsin Families, 2001.
13. Building Brighter Futures: A Plan to Strengthen Wisconsin Families, 2002.
14. The Missing Link in Economic Development: Families, 2002.
15. An Assessment of Early Childhood Programs, 2003.
16. Early Child Development Strategies and Public Policy, 2003.
17. To Clone or Not to Clone: That is the Wrong Question, 2003.
18. Adolescent Parents in Madison and Milwaukee, 2005.
19. Family Courts for the Twenty Frst Century
<<Back to Publications